Management and banking communication solution in SaaS mode
At any time, any place,
a single interface with all your banks
Accessed from a simple web browser, Sycomore requires no software installation neither local resources. The service is delivered as SaaS (Software as a Service) and provides functions “on demand”, allowing you to pay only for what you use. You can focus on your core business by outsourcing the operation function.
With a high availability hosting infrastructure, CEDRICOM provides hosting and operation of the platform and the application maintenance.
Through automation of transfer processes, improve your productivity.
- File transfer: automation of inflows by the mere filing of bank files in EBICS T or TS.
- Statements received: automatic retrieval of all available records.
All the features of the application are also available by using Web Services:
- Management of money orders
- Management of third-party base
- SEPA Converters (CFONB or .csv file)
- Banking communication through EBICS T or TS
Featuring an intuitive and ergonomic interface, Sycomore offers online banking seizure of any order.
- Payments: SEPA Credit Transfers (SCT), international transfers, cash transfers
- Incoming Payments: SEPA Direct Debit (SDD Core and B2B), Truncated Bills of Exchange and Promissory Note Statement remittances
Fine authorization management coupled with validation workflows are securing orders by controlling the perimeter of each user.
With its integrated job scheduler and workflows, Sycomore easily interface with other applications.
- Remittances generation (unit loading, from templates, import of bank files or spreadsheets)
- Mandate base (import, data export, archiving of scanned mandates)
- Centralization of statements (bank statements, Truncated Bills of Exchange, CAMT 054, PSR)
- Viewing balances
- Exporting data in CSV and PDF
- Principle of “four eyes” (separation of tasks)
- Internal validation and/or signature
- Validation and electronic signature rules per user
- Addition of comments and attachments (receipts, invoices, payslips, ..)
- Email notification of events :
– demands for validation or signature
– steps of workflow
– anomaly (amount control, unauthorized account …)
– error (standardization, file type, file structure …)
- Advanced management of users authorizations:
– On the subscription: third base management, corporate settings …
– On flows: input, filing, consultation, validation, signature
- Definition of outgoing streams, stating :
– The type of operation
– Authorized issuers accounts
– Amount limitations (per transaction, by delivery, cumulative amounts)
– Access to a closed list of recipients
– Creating or signing the file by a decision maker in the validation workflow
- EBICS TS signature, single or double depending on the amount
Multi-banks secured transfers
The implementation of the EBICS protocol guarantees the proper routing.
- Strong authentification between the transmitter and the receiver during transfers
- Sealing & Encryption ensuring data integrity during transfer
- Personal signature process using X509 certificate
- Legal value for electronic signatures
- Single or dual signatures (college or basket modes)